Offers of Hotel Royal Orchid Central, Jaipur
Hotel Royal Orchid Central (4*) :Per person Price: INR 5550
(02 Nights & 03 Days - Offer of Royal Orchid Central, Jaipur)
The Offers of Hotel Royal Orchid Central Jaipur goes as under:
Day 01: Arrival Royal Orchid Central: Welcome to Jaipur (Pink City of India)! On arrival you will be received from the Airport or Train station and transferred to your hotel. On arrival check in to your Hotel (Check in Time 14:00 HRS). Rest of the day free for leisure.
Day 02: Sightseeing of Jaipur: You will be picked from your hotel for the sightseeing. Jaipur is the tourism capital of India and Jaipur has many beautiful sights. The day is absolutely dedicated to Jaipur Sightseeing. The sightseeing of Jaipur includes Amber Fort, Jaipur City Palace, Jantar Mantar Observatory, Hawa Mahal, Alber Hall Museum and Birla Temple. Evening is completely free meet the Indian Family to enjoy the Indian dinner. You will be dropped to the hotel in the evening. Rest of the time free to relax.
Day 03: Departure: Check out from the hotel (Check out Time 10:00 HRS). You will be picked from the hotel and transferred to airport or train station to continue your journey back to home. The tour ends.
• A special Indian Dinner with an Indian Family in Jaipur from RTC.
• The above cost is subject to minimum 02 Adults full paying passengers.
• The rate is valid from October 01, 2015 to March 31, 2016.
• This rate is not valid from December 22, 2015 to January 04, 2016. Please ask for the price.
• The package completely depends on the subject to the availability of the hotel room.
The Tour Cost includes:
• Accommodation in one double occupancy or Twin sharing room in the above specified hotels.
• Daily breakfast for two.
• Transportation in an exclusive air-conditioned Swift desire car or the one of similar standards.
• Driver’s allowances (Food and Accommodation).
• Parking charges.
• All kind of transport Taxes.
• All Luxury Taxes.
• All other specified expenses and activities.
The Tour Cost does not include:
• Any kind of personal expenses such as tips, laundry, telephone bills and alcoholic beverages.
• It also does not include any meals unless and otherwise specifically mentioned.
• Entrances to the monuments.
• Camera fees (still or movie).